We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The APPs govern the way We collect, use, disclose, store and secure Your Personal Information. A copy of the APPs is available at the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at https://www.oaic.gov.au
By using Our Website, You agree to the collection and use of Your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
For the purposes of this Policy-
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes Personal Information on Our behalf, such as third parties We employ to provide, maintain and improve Our Website, analyse its use and other such purposes.
- Website means https://www.mcorpconsulting.com.au
- You means the individual using the Website, or any entity on whose behalf You access it. Your has a corresponding meaning.
What is Personal Information
Personal Information is information that identifies an individual, such as names, addresses, date of birth, email addresses, phone, and facsimile numbers.
How We collect and use Your Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information in many ways such as, through email and correspondence; by telephone and facsimile; via Our Website and Yours; through other interactions; when You attend Our premises; from media and publications; from other publicly available sources; and through cookies and third parties.
While using the Website, We may ask You to provide Us with or We may collect certain Personal Information for primary purposes such as providing and improving Our services to You; communicating with You; marketing; accounting and improving the Website.
We may also use Your Personal Information for secondary purposes related to the primary purposes.
You may unsubscribe from Our mailing/marketing lists at any time by e-mailing Us or clicking the unsubscribe button in Our direct marketing communications.
Usage Data is data collected automatically, whenever You use or access the Website. It includes information such as Your device's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the Website pages You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time You spend on web pages and other such data. All this information helps Us with the Website’s operation; maintenance; improvements quality control; and for anti-fraud; security; and other such purposes.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Sharing and disclosing Your Personal Information
We may share Your Personal Information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers that monitor, maintain and analyse Our Website’s use;
- With Business partners to offer You certain services and promotions.
We may disclose Your Personal Information for legal reasons, such as, to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend Our rights or property;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website or otherwise;
- Protect Your personal safety or property; and
- Protect ourselves against legal liability.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will retain Your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for primary or secondary purposes; and to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes, and/or enforce or protect Our rights. We may also retain Usage Data to improve the functionality and/or security of Our Website, or for legal purposes.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use reasonable means to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Policy on this Website. Changes to this Policy are effective when posted.
If You have any queries or concerns about this Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 1300 667 457