Mcorp consulting are skilled at implementing workstation installation and modifications for any sized company.
Part of our expertise is understanding the furniture plan and having an experienced crew of installers to execute that plan, ensuring a smooth transition into the new office space. Our project management team are committed to providing first-class results in the installation and modification of new or used office furniture.
2015 & 2018
Workstation Installation & Modification, and IT Discon/Recon Services
In 2015 Mcorp completed a workstation installation project on the South East Water site to prepare the building work areas for the relocation of Visionstream to the site. The project was managed and co-ordinated by our Senior Project Manager Gordon Wilson who remained the single point of contact for the duration of the project. Mcorp was engaged to complete the works over 4 stages.
- Pre-installation site inspection
- Delivery and installation scheduling
- Dismantling, relocation and reassembly of 600 x Schiavello workstations and associated partitions
- Floor mapping upon disassembly of workstations to ensure configuration remained the same at the new location
- On site delivery and installation supervision and co-ordination
- Electrical/Data access point verification
- Modification of workstations from L shape to Linear
- Weekly communications with customer stakeholders for updates on project progress
In 2018, Mcorp was engaged to complete IT services due to a reconfiguration project at Visionstream. Again the project was managed and co-ordinated by Gordon Wilson with the works conducted over 6 project stages over 5 consecutive weekends.
- IT disconnection and reconnection of 134 x workpoints including new monitor arm installation
- Removal of monitor stands and fixing monitors to arms - both single and double monitors
- Crate hire for staff packing of personal items
- Conduct staff packing demonstrations
- Site supervision and co-ordination
- Meet strict program deadline